Yoghurt Muesli Parfait
This is a super simple recipe to make in a hurry with the Basic Toasted Muesli Mix you have prepared earlier, or even a storebought muesli if you are really short on time or requiring a gluten free option. You can flavour your yoghurt with a little cinnamon, honey or pureed fruit if desired.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts (check muesli if required)
Variations: *Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Total Cooking Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- muesli - 5 Tbsp, toasted (*can use GF if preferred)
- yoghurt - 5 Tbsp, see Thick and Creamy Yoghurt recipe in The Healthy Issue (*can use non-Dairy yoghurt if preferred
- berries of choice - fresh, to garnish
- Place 2.5 tablespoons of muesli in the base of a parfait glass.
- Top with 2.5 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Top with remaining muesli (2.5 Tbsp).
- Top with remaining yoghurt (2.5 Tbsp).
- Garnish with fresh berries and serve.