World's Easiest Fudge
If you are looking for an easy fudge using only three ingredients, look no further! This recipe is so versatile. You can add some essence or food grade essential oils to the fudge for a flavour variation. Or, vary the confectionery you use on the top. The choice is yours!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a very simple and quick recipe to make. The hardest part is having to wait the 4 hours for it to set. Would be great for a party. The kids loved it." -Summah
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 4 hours 10 minutes, including setting time
Makes 20 pieces
Can be frozen
- condensed milk - 200g, sweetened
- chocolate - 250g, good quality, broken up into pieces
- toppings - or confectionery of choice
- Line your square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place condensed milk (200g) and chocolate (250g) into bowl. Program 6 minutes / 80C / Speed 2.
- Pour mixture into prepared tray.
- Place confectionery or topping of choice on top of fudge and press in slightly.
- Set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Cut into 20 pieces.