White Chocolate Raspberry Sorbet
Here is a fabulous frozen dessert that you don't need to prepare ahead of time! It has been shared with us by Monica Falconer from Mixing with Monica. With only a handful of basic ingredients, you can create a fresh and fabulously decadent dessert.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The sorbet has a great balance between sweet and sharp, making it an ideal summer treat that you can whip up really easily." - Lou
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes approx. 1.4L
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 200g, white, broken into pieces (*can use DF)
- ice cubes - 330g
- raspberries - 400g, frozen or strawberries
- coconut water - 330g
- Add the chocolate (200g) to the bowl. Mill Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Add the ice cubes (330g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 15 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the raspberries (400g) and coconut water (330g) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / Speed 10, helping with your spatula through the lid. Add a little more coconut water to help with processing if required.
- Serve immediately.