White Chocolate Macadamia Slice
This sweet treat is from the TRTLMT blog in 2016. You really can't go wrong with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and condensed milk, can you? If you like my Lazy Caramel Slice, you will love this! This slice is a little crumbly and soft when warm, but you must try a piece when it's not long out of the oven. It is sooooooo good! - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "If you loved the Lazy Caramel Slice then you've just got to make this one! It is so good but very sweet, so you only need a small slice. It would be lovely warmed up and served with vanilla ice cream for a dessert." - Anita
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25-35 minutes
Can be frozen
- butter - 100g, cubed
- brown sugar - 60g
- desiccated coconut - 60g
- self raising flour - 50g
- plain flour - 50g
- chocolate - 100g white, chunks
- macadamia nuts - 100g halves
- condensed milk - 390g sweetened
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a rectangular slice tray with baking paper.
- Add the butter (100g), sugar (60g), coconut (60g), self raising flour (50g) and plain flour (50g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 45-60 seconds until a dough-like consistency is achieved.
- Press dough into the tin. Use the bottom of a glass to smooth out and compress the base. Make sure you have compressed it really well.
- Sprinkle chocolate (100g) and macadamia nuts (100g) over the top of the base.
- Drizzle over the condensed milk (390g). Rustic is fine. It doesn't have to cover the whole base.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a slight golden layer has formed.