Whipped Body Scrub
This is a luxurious scrub for discerning users. All natural ingredients, and you can tailor it to your lucky recipient by choosing the essential oil that would suit them best. This has been shared with us by Bee from Tick of Yum, out of her Scents and Centsability book.
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Makes 2 small jars to gift
- shea butter - 20g, or cocoa butter
- coconut oil - 20g
- tapioca starch - 50g
- salt - 250g
- apricot kernel oil - 70g (include a little Jojoba oil if you want it to be exceptionally sumptuous!)
- essential oil - 5-15 drops, of your choice
- Check out the notes on making your own beauty products.
- Place butter (20g), coconut oil (20g), tapioca (50g), salt (250g), apricot kernel oil (70g) and essential oil (5-15 drops) into the bowl.
- Blend on 2 minutes / Speed 8.
- The scrub should be lovely and whippy (such a poor word for such a deluxe scrub - but appropriate). Pour into your container.