Now this drink packs a punch! Sangria is always a crowd pleaser. This watermelon variation will get your guests into a festive mood. Refreshing and delicious! You will want to make this more than once.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a lovely refreshing cocktail that is quick and easy to make." - Lesley
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- oranges - 2 small, sliced
- lemon - 1, sliced
- limes - 2, sliced
- fresh mint - 1/4 bunch, leaves only
- ice cubes - 300g
- watermelon - 600g, fresh, in chunks
- white wine - 750ml bottle
- vodka - 200ml
- soda water - 600ml, lemon flavoured
- Place orange slices (from 2 oranges), lemon slices (from 1 lemon), lime slices (from 2 limes) and mint leaves (from 1/4 bunch) into a large pitcher.
- Add ice (150g only) and watermelon (100g only) to the pitcher.
- Add the remaining watermelon (500g) and ice (150g) into the mixer bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add to pitcher.
- Top with wine (750ml bottle), vodka (200ml) and soda water (600ml) and mix gently.