- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Serving: Serves 08-10
It really doesn't get easier than this! Don't let the ease of this recipe fool you into thinking it's not impressive. On the contrary, it's so fresh and delicious that your guests will want the recipe for sure. If you find you have any remaining, simply pour it into ice block moulds and freeze for another time.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A beautiful summery drink that is easy enough to whip up when all the neighbourhood kids rock up on your doorstep." - Kate
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- watermelon - 1kg, fresh, seedless, flesh only
- honey - 50g, optional
- lime juice - squeeze
- ice cubes - lots
- fresh mint - leaves, to garnish
- coconut water - 800g
- Add the fresh seedless watermelon flesh (1kg), honey (50g, if using) and lime juice (squeeze) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds.
- Fill two jugs with ice and fresh mint leaves.
- Divide the watermelon juice between the two jugs and top with coconut water (800g total).
- Serve immediately.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites