Warm Potato Salad with Salmon and Spinach
This deliciously healthy dish would work well for either a warm lunch or a dinner. It serves two perfectly, but it can also be doubled to feed four. The dressing makes it delightfully fresh, and the whole thing is full of healthy ingredients!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Tasted really nice. I'm not a big fish fan, but this combo worked well and the sauce was lovely." - Katie
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 8 minutes
Cooking Time 29 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
steaming attachment, lower dish and upper tray
- potato - 400g, baby, halved
- water - 500g, hot
- salmon - 2, small, skinless, fillets
- baby spinach - 30g, leaves
- fresh dill - 2-3 sprigs, to garnish
- yoghurt - 150g, Greek
- mustard - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
- fresh dill - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Place the halved potatoes (400g) into the steaming attachment lower dish. Set the steaming attachment into place. Pour hot water (500g) over the potatoes into the bowl. Program 15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 3. You can continue on to the next step while this is cooking.
- In a small bowl, add the Greek yoghurt (150g), mustard (1 tsp), lemon juice (1 tsp) and chopped dill (1 Tbsp). Mix until well combined. Refrigerate until needed.
- Once the first round of steaming the potatoes has finished, season the skinless salmon fillets (2) with salt and pepper. Place onto the steaming attachment upper tray and set the tray into place (leaving the potatoes in place). Program 14 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 3.
- Once cooked, allow potatoes to cool slightly.
- Flake the salmon into large pieces.
- Divide potatoes and spinach leaves (30g total) between two plates. Mix gently to combine.
- Top with salmon and drizzle the dressing over the top of the salad.
- Garnish with dill sprigs (2-3) and serve.