Warm Potato Salad with Rocket
This warm potato salad with rocket is a great addition to your meal and is so easy to prepare. With only a handful of simple ingredients, it will easily become a new family favourite. You can also leave it to cool and serve cold the next day.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great side that you could have hot or warm. You could change it up by replacing the rocket with mint and even some sliced green onions. This was a great side with the sous vide steak." - Gail
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- water - 1L, hot
- potatoes - 650g, baby, washed
- rocket - 25g
- pepper - pinch, ground black
- olive oil - 40g
- apple cider vinegar - 30g
- Fill the bowl with hot water (1L) and insert the internal steaming basket.
- Place the potatoes (650g) in the internal steaming basket. Program 20 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2, measuring cap on. Check that the potatoes are cooked through. If not, add another few minutes to the cooking time.
- Drain the potatoes and discard the cooking water. Place them back in the bowl.
- Add the rocket (25g), pepper (pinch), oil (40g) and vinegar (30g) to the bowl. Combine Reverse+Speed 1.5 / 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and serve warm.