- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Warm Choc Chip Oat Cookies
Nothing beats a warm chocolate chip cookie and warm glass of milk. Nothing. We adore these biscuits because you can have a whole batch done in under 30 minutes. They are great to whip up at the last minute for a delicious after-school treat on a rainy day!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Easy delicious recipe for the kids (or adults). Also can be frozen on the weekend for weekday lunchboxes." - Jodie
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- banana - 1, large ripe, peeled and roughly broken up
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- egg - 1
- butter - 100g, cubed
- brown sugar - 80g
- self raising flour - 180g
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- oats - 60g
- chocolate chips - 100g
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place banana (1), vanilla (1 tsp), egg (1), butter (100g), sugar (80g) and self raising flour (180g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 8 seconds or until combined.
- Add oats (60g) and choc chips (100g) to the bowl. Combine Reverse+Speed 3 / 5 seconds, using the spatula to assist until all choc chips are evenly distributed.
- Spoon large teaspoons of mixture onto trays, leaving space for them to spread.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before cooling on a wire cooling rack.