Warm Chia Pudding
Looking for something you can take on the road? Nat Kringoudis tells us that you can have this warm chia seed pudding for breakfast, as a snack, on the run or for dessert. Whatever time of day you choose, it always tastes delish and ticks the happy hormone boxes. You can adjust these to your preferred level of chocolate / sweetness.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 6 minutes
Makes 1 portion. Can be doubled and tripled.
Cannot be frozen
- chia seeds - 30g / 2 Tbsp
- cacao powder - 1-2 tsp (you may need to adjust this to your liking)
- rice malt syrup - 2 tsp, or xylitol or stevia or coconut sugar
- maca powder - 1/2 tsp, optional
- water - 200g, or your choice of milk, or a combination of both
- milk of choice - extra, optional
- banana - berries to garnish
- 1. Place chia seeds (30g), cacao (1-2 tsp), sweetener (2 tsp), maca powder (1/2 tsp), mesquite powder (1/2 tsp) and your choice of liquid (200g) into bowl. Ensure there are no chia seeds sitting on top of the blades without being immersed in the water.
- Program 5 minutes / 70C / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Place into a bowl or glass.
- Top with extra milk if desired. Place banana or berries on top.
- Serve or place into the fridge for later.