Virgin Watermelon Margarita
This is our delicious looking cover photo. We just couldn't go past the delicious watermelon and lime flavours! This is a great one to serve in a large pitcher with lots of ice and lime wedges.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Oh my! This is my new essential summer drink! Scrumptious and refreshing, with or without alcohol!" - Rach
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- watermelon - 500g, seedless, chunks
- cordial - 50g, raspberry, or syrup*
- lime juice - 50g, fresh
- ice cubes - 200g
- vodka - 80g, optional
- soda water - 1L, or lemonade
- Place watermelon chunks (500g), raspberry syrup (50g), lime juice (50g), ice (200g) and vodka (80g, if using) into the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Top with lemonade (1L).
- Serve immediately.
Make your own!
* Make your own raspberry cordial with the Raspberry Vanilla Cordial recipe from The Tea Party Issue.