Very Vanilla Smoothie
Do you have a soft spot for vanilla milkshakes? Or maybe you have children who love vanilla? Well, it might be fun to have one now and again, but the syrup used to make them is really just a mix of sugar, flavour, preservatives and colours… not exactly what you would call ‘nutritious’. Consider this your ‘whole food’ alternative - brought to you by Thermomama.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
- rice milk - 250g
- coconut - one young, scooped out flesh
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- coconut butter - 1 Tbsp (if you are a subscriber, you can find an easy recipe to make your own in the 2015 Easter bonus issue!)
- maple syrup - 1 Tbsp
- ice cubes - 4-6
- Add rice milk (250g), coconut flesh, vanilla extract (1/2 tsp), coconut butter (1 Tbsp), maple syrup (1 Tbsp) and ice cubes (4-6) to the bowl.
- Program 1 minute / Speed 9 to blend completely.