Vegan Chocolate Walnut Brownies
The photo just doesn't do these brownies justice. They are decadent and so moreish that you will have trouble stopping at just one piece. The two people I asked to taste test these LOVED them and said they were just like regular brownies. Massive win! These are a staple in our house. - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A nice healthy snack to help with those sweet cravings." - Heidi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + setting time
Makes 20 squares
Can be frozen
- walnuts - 300g
- dates - 150g, medjool, pitted
- vanilla bean powder - 1 tsp
- chocolate - 50g, very dark dairy free, chopped
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Add the walnuts (200g only) and pitted dates (150g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining walnuts (100g), vanilla (1 tsp) and chocolate (50g) to the bowl. Mix by hand with a spoon.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Place into fridge to firm up.
- Cut into 20 squares and add to your packed lunch for a delicious sweet treat.