Vanilla Cheesecakes with Persian Fairy Floss
Who says you have to make a WHOLE cheesecake? These delightful individual serve cheesecakes are just as delicious and a real favourite for after dinner. You can make them ahead to serve when you have friends over, or just save them for yourself - an individually portioned dessert! Persian fairy floss can be found online, at most delis and even at regular supermarkets. Put it on your cheesecakes at the last minute. It does keep for awhile, so keep it airtight end enjoy it on other desserts!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These individual cheesecakes were a huge hit! They are smooth and creamy with a hint of vanilla and make a perfect after dinner dessert. My husband gives them two thumbs up!" - Shannah
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + chilling time
Cannot be frozen
- shortbread biscuits - 200g (*can use plain sweet GF biscuits)
- butter - 100g
- icing sugar - 100g
- cream cheese - 500g, cubed
- cream - 100g, pure
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- Persian fairy floss - for serving
- To prepare the base, add biscuits (200g) and butter (100g) to the mixer bowl and blitz Speed 9 / 30 seconds.
- Press mixture into the base of 4 glasses.
- If you need to make your own icing sugar, add sugar (100g) and grind Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- To the sugar (100g), add cream cheese (500g), cream (100g) and vanilla (2 tsp) to mixer bowl. Mix on Speed 6 until combined.
- Spoon on top of biscuit base. Allow to set for 4-6 hours.
- Top with fairy floss just before serving.