Up and Go-urmet
While convenience food can sometimes have it’s place, you can easily make your own liquid breakfast to give you that get Up and Go to get you out the door in a more Go-urmet way than if it were store-bought. This has been created by Thermomama. For another variation (and some handy packaging!) check out our Brekkie On-the-Go recipe.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Easy, tasty and quick for on the run. Good because the consistency isn't too thick" - Dan
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Can be made without: Dairy
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
- oats - 30g
- blueberries - 1 large handful (fresh or frozen)
- banana - 1
- yoghurt - 30g (*can use dairy free if required)
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- milk of choice - 250g
- ice cubes - 1 handful (optional)
- Add oats (30g) to the bowl. Closed Lid / 3 x 1 second Turbo blasts.
- Add banana (1), blueberries (handful), yoghurt (30g), vanilla extract (1/2 tsp), milk (250g) and ice (handful) to the bowl.
- Blend Speed 9 / 45 seconds (may require longer if using frozen berries).