Two Ingredient Fudge in the Thermomix
Thanks so much to Wholefood Simply for this SUPER quick and easy recipe.
This recipe was featured in Episode 9 of The 4 Blades podcast as an easy no bake fudge!
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 2-3 hours
- Put both ingredients into the TM bowl.
- Slowly increase the speed, then leave on Speed 10 for 30 seconds (you will hear the sound change).
- Push the mixture into a loaf tin with baking paper.
(NOTE: it may be quite oily at this stage. Pat off the excess oil with paper towel.)
- Put the tin into the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Lift out the fudge from the tin, chop up and enjoy (note: we have kept ours in the freezer)
Already a member? Click here to login.