Tuscan Steamed Fish
Ready to impress? The end product is going to look like you have put in way more effort than you really did! But don't worry, your secret is safe with us. The flavour fusion of the capers and rosemary is truly divine.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Full flavoured, get-it-in-my-belly main meal in under 30 minutes, using just 5 ingredients. Why wouldn't you make it?" - Monika
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Can be frozen
- white fish fillets - 4 pieces, boneless
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered, brown
- dried rosemary - 1 Tbsp
- oil - 20g
- tomatoes - 4, diced, ripe
- capers - 2 Tbsp
- water - 500g, hot
- Season fish (4 pieces) with salt and pepper.
- Set the steaming attachment on the bench. Place a sheet of baking paper in the lower dish of the steaming attachment. Place the fish on the paper.
- Add the onion (1) and rosemary (1 Tbsp) to the mixer bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (20g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 110C** / Speed 2, measuring cap off.
- Add the tomatoes (4) and capers (2 Tbsp) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Pour over fish.
- Without washing the bowl, add hot water (500g). Close the lid and set the steaming attachment in place. Program 15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2. Please note that the exact cooking time will depend on the size of each fish fillets.
*Salt, pepper, oil and water are considered staples and are not counted in the 5 ingredients.
**If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.
Want to add something extra?
- Serve garnished with sliced olives.