Turkish Carrot Dip
This mild dip has very simple ingredients and flavours. Perfect to accompany the other dips in the ‘Trio of Turkish Dips’ for those that are less adventurous (and thanks to the carrots, it looks awesome!)
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time Approx 45 minutes
Makes a large bowl of dip
Can be refrigerated for a few days if fresh. Don't store after serving for food safety. Best not frozen.
- garlic cloves - 2
- carrot - 400g, washed and roughly chopped
- olive oil - 20g
- yoghurt - 200g, natural (*or your preferred dairy free equivalent)
- salt - to taste
- Add garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop on Speed 7 / 3 seconds.
- Add carrot (400g) to the bowl. Chop on Speed 5 / 3 seconds.
- Add olive oil (20g) to the bowl. Program 10 minutes / 110C* / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Pour cooked carrot into a bowl and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add carrot to the bowl with yoghurt (200g).
- Combine on Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Serve immediately if you would like a warm dip, or store in the fridge before serving cold.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.