- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Serving: Serves 02-04
Tropical Smoothie Bowls
This is so simple to make but leaves a big impression, especially if you go to town on the toppings! It's a sweet treat without any refined sugar, so you will love that the kids love it too. Try whipping these smoothie bowls up the next time you want something fruity.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A quick and refreshing smoothie for the morning to give you a lovely refreshing start to the day." - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 8 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
2 serving bowls
- banana - 2, ripe, frozen in chunks
- mango - 100g, frozen, chunks
- pineapple - 100g, frozen, chunks
- coconut cream - 100g
- passionfruit - 1, pulp only
- vanilla bean powder - 1 tsp
- passionfruit - 1, pulp only, to serve
- mango - 1, flesh finely diced
- coconut - shaved
- Add the frozen banana chunks (from 2 bananas), frozen mango chunks (100g), frozen pineapple chunks (100g), coconut cream (100g), passionfruit pulp (from 1 passionfruit only) and vanilla powder (1 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 45 seconds.
- Pour into two serving bowls.
- Top with passionfruit pulp (from 1 passionfruit), diced fresh mango (1) and shaved coconut.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites