Tropical Paw Paw and Spiced Yoghurt
Simple yet delicious – just how we like our recipes. A fresh summery dish that is not only scrumptious at breakfast but also for a midmorning snack or afternoon pick me up. Add a little fresh passionfruit pulp over the top for an extra burst of flavour!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “The taste was awesome! Will definitely make again!" - Patricia
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- papaya - 2, small, halved and seeds removed
- coconut - 50g, flaked, toasted
- Spiced yoghurt:
- yoghurt - 1kg, thick, Greek
- honey - 80g, plus extra to serve
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp, ground
- mixed spice - 1/2 tsp
- cardamom - 1/2 tsp, ground
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- Add the Greek yoghurt (1kg), honey (80g), ground cinnamon (1/2 tsp), mixed spice (1/2 tsp), ground cardamom (1/2 tsp) and vanilla bean paste (2 tsp) into the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 4 seconds.
- Spoon the spiced yoghurt into the hollowed out paw paws (4 halves in total).
- Top with toasted flaked coconut (50g) and an additional drizzle of honey over the top if desired.
Note: Once made, do not wash the bowl right away. Why not make the Aloha Smoothie in the bowl afterwards?