We love the flavour combo of orange, mango and pineapple – so fresh and fruity, don't you think? Blend it up and serve in the egg free packed lunch (or whichever packed lunch takes your fancy!) You can freeze ahead of time and allow to defrost in the lunch box, keeping the yummy egg free treats nice and cool.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Serving this drink would add a bit of colour and taste to any breakfast table. It was easy to make and there are plenty of variations you could experiment with!" - Nicki
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- oranges - 4, peeled and quartered
- mango - 150g, diced
- pineapple - 150g, diced
- ice cubes - 80g, plus extra to serve
- water - 400g, or coconut water
- Add the oranges (4), mango (150g), pineapple (150g), ice cubes (80g) and water (400g) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / Speed 10.
- Check the consistency. Add a little extra water if you wish.
- Serve over additional ice cubes.