Tropical Fruit Slushie
A refreshing drink to enjoy on a warm Christmas Day. Serve with a little umbrella to amp up the summer feeling. You can easily turn it into a cold cocktail for the adults by adding some of your favourite liqueur.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick and easy refreshing fresh drink to have, especially in summer. Easy to have the ingredients on hand too!" - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- mango - 200g, chunks, frozen
- pineapple - 200g, chunks, frozen
- passionfruit - 4, pulp only
- tropical juice - 600g
- Place the mango (200g), pineapple (200g), passionfruit (4) and tropical juice (600g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 10 / 40 seconds.
- Pour into glasses. Serve.