Transport yourself to a beach in the Caribbean with this fruity favourite! For the really hot days, consider freezing your orange and passionfruit juices in ice cubes and use them for blending.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This cocktail reminded me of lazy days spent on a tropical beach or summer nights spent with good friends." - Channy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 1 minute
Cannot be frozen
- banana - 1
- coconut rum - 45g, i.e. Malibu
- banana liqueur - 15g
- orange juice - 120g
- passionfruit juice - 120g, or 170g tin of tinned passionfruit pulp, drained
- Add banana (1), coconut rum (45g), banana liqueur (15g), orange juice (120g) and passionfruit juice (120g) to bowl.
- Slowly increase to Speed 8.
- Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds or until well combined.