- Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
Triple Chocolate Brownies
It doesn't get much more delicious than a big batch of warm brownies served with some vanilla ice cream and berries. What an impressive dessert that you can whip up in about 35 minutes or so!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These brownies are very rich and moist and would be the perfect chocolate dessert with the strawberries and ice cream." - Summah
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 35-40 minutes
Makes 20 slices
Can be frozen
- butter - 250g, diced
- chocolate - 250g, dark, chopped
- brown sugar - 180g
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- eggs - 4, large
- self raising flour - 210g
- cocoa powder - 60g
- chocolate chips - 80g, milk
- chocolate chips - 80g, white
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line square cake tin with baking paper.
- Add butter (250g) and dark chocolate (250g) to bowl. 3-5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add brown sugar (180g), vanilla (2 tsp), eggs (4), flour (210g) and cocoapowder (60g) to bowl. Speed 4 until just combined.
- Add milk choc chips (80g) and white choc chips (80g) to batter and mix with a spatula to roughly combine.
- Pour batter into tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Do not over bake as youwant a moist fudgy centre to your brownies.