- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Tomato, Spinach & Cashew Dip
This super simple yet tasty recipe comes from the very talented Katrina Springer from The Organised Housewife. We love that you can throw it together so quickly!
"This tomato, spinach & cashew dip is my absolute favourite dip of the moment. It's so flavoursome and a really lovely snack when you are feeling a little bit peckish for something savoury. I usually make sure I have some homemade dip in the fridge especially for those moments around 4pm when I'm feeling a little hungry." - Katrina
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This dip looks colourful and vibrant and actually reminds me of Christmas with the red, green and white. I really like the taste. I'm not a big dip person but easily sat there trying it out on many many biscuits!" - Alana
Quick Dinner Option: Combine this dip with a can of tuna and pasta. If youhave time for a little more effort, add 300g of cream and program 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 2 before stirring through your pasta.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 2 cups of dip
Can be frozen
- sun dried tomatoes - 280g, in oil
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- cashew nuts - 150g, salted
- baby spinach - 30g, leaves, stalks removed
- white vinegar - 1 Tbsp
- pepper - to taste
- Place sun dried tomatoes (280g), garlic (1), cashews (150g), spinach (30g), vinegar (1 Tbsp), and pepper (to taste) into bowl.
- Process Closed Lid / Turbo / 4-6 x 1 second blasts for a chunky dip or until you reach your preferred consistency