Tomato and Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
We love dinners that can be on the table in 30 minutes, and this is no exception. It's a super tasty sauce that is a favourite in the supermarket – the combination of tomato and four different cheeses makes for a deliciously indulgent pasta sauce.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “If you are short on time then this is the perfect meal! So quick to prepare and so tasty too. It is unlike any pasta sauce we've had before, which makes it even better." - Anita
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 18 minutes
Serves 6 when served with cooked pasta
Can be frozen
You will need:
- tinned tomatoes - 800g, whole
- mozzarella cheese - 80g, cubed
- Parmesan cheese - 80g, cubed
- cream cheese - 250g, cubed
- ricotta cheese - 100g
- vegetable stock - 25g, paste
- dried Italian herbs - 2 tsp
- paprika - 2 tsp
- pasta - cooked, to serve, *ensure GF if required
- Add the whole tomatoes (800g tin), cubed mozzarella cheese (80g), cubed Parmesan cheese (80g), cubed cream cheese (250g), ricotta cheese (100g), vegetable stock paste (25g), Italian seasoning (2 tsp) and paprika (2 tsp) to the bowl. Program 18 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Serve over cooked pasta of choice.
Make your own!
* Make your own ricotta with the Ricotta Cheese recipe from The Make Your Own Bonus Issue.
* Make your own stock paste with the Odds and Ends Stock Paste recipe from The Make Your Own Bonus Issue.