This is such an easy recipe to whip up with leftover chocolate (what is that!?!) or to use up all those broken pieces. You can change up what you sprinkle on top: popping candy, toasted coconut, mini chocolates, crushed nuts etc. We created these by pouring the tempered chocolate into the bottom of a silicone muffin tray to get perfect disc shapes.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 8 minutes + setting time
Makes 20 - 40 medium freckles
Can be frozen
- Place chocolate (100g only) into the bowl. Chop Speed 6 / 8 seconds.
- Program 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 1.
- Add remaining 100g of chocolate into the bowl. Program 2 minutes / 37C / Speed 3.
- Pour chocolate into silicone mould - a tablespoon at most. You do not want a thick freckle.
- Sprinkle hundreds and thousands over each chocolate.
- Place into fridge and allow to set.