- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Tangy Yoghurt Dressing
Need a quick dressing to dress up your lettuce leaves or to enhance a delicious meal? Not only is this tangy and delicious, it is also made with a handful of basic ingredients that most kitchens will have! You can use this to dress the Really Easy Rissoles, Haloumi Zucchini Fritters, Spinach Lentil Curry or Lamb Koftas, to name a few! It's very versatile.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, small, peeled
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp (or fresh mint)
- yoghurt - 300g, natural, unsweetened
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- lemon - 1, small, juice only
- Place garlic (2) and parsley (1 Tbsp) into bowl. Speed 6 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add yoghurt (300g), salt (1 tsp), pepper (1/2 tsp) and lemon juice (1) to bowl. Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately