This recipe can be found in The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue, along with any associated images, videos and links.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Cooking Time 10 minutes
Makes enough for 4 meals
Cannot be frozen
- chilli powder - 1 tsp, mild (or to taste)
- garlic powder - 1 Tbsp
- onion - 1.5 Tbsp, granules
- dried oregano - 2 tsp
- paprika - 2 tsp, sweet
- cumin - 2.5 tsp, seeds
- salt - 1 tsp, rock
- peppercorns - 1.5 tsp, whole
- Add chilli powder (1 tsp), garlic powder (1 Tbsp), onion granules (1.5 Tbsp), oregano (2 tsp), paprika (2 tsp), cumin seeds (2.5 tsp), salt (1 tsp) and pepper (1.5 tsp) to bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds.
- Place into an airtight jar for up to 6 months.
- You can quadruple this recipe for a bigger batch.
- Use 1 to 2 Tbsp of seasoning per 500g of meat.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites