Taco Meatball Wraps
Need dinner on the table in 30 minutes for the kiddies? This dish is for you. Everything tastes better in a wrap! You can also make your own wraps using the Flexible Grain Free Wraps in The Packed Lunch Issue or the Spinach Wraps in The Lunchbox Issue.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick meal full of flavour. You can vary the ingredients that you add in the wrap for some variety." - Liz
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 25 minutes
Meatballs can be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- fresh coriander - 1/2 bunch
- beef mince - 500g
- taco seasoning - 3 Tbsp, or to taste
- egg - 1
- tomato - diced
- sour cream
- Place onion (1), garlic cloves (2) and coriander (1/2 bunch) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the mince (500g), taco seasoning (3 Tbsp) and egg (1) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Remove mixture from bowl with a spatula.
- Roll into 20 meatballs.
- Add meatballs to a frying pan over medium heat with a little oil. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping meatballs over through the cooking process.
- Serve a few meatballs inside warmed tortillas with lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream, salsa and cheese.