Sweet Potato, Walnut and Feta Crackers
A delicious way to enjoy crackers that is a little different to the usual cheese and tomato slices! This sweet potato, walnut and feta mash is also delicious served as a dip with water crackers.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A great way to use up leftover sweet potato that isn’t a salad! It was super yummy and made a fantastic lunch option." - Lauren
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- crackers - 2, sandwich sized (*can use GF)
- rocket - handful, fresh leaves
- Sweet potato, walnut and feta mash:
- sweet potato - 100g, leftover roasted or steamed
- feta cheese - 50g
- walnuts - 50g, toasted
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice - 10g
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
Sweet potato, walnut and feta mash:
- Add the cooked sweet potato (100g), feta cheese (50g), toasted walnuts (50g), fresh parsley (1 Tbsp), lemon juice (10g), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts.
- Spread mash over crackers (2) and top with rocket leaves (handful).
Make your own!
*Make your own crackers with these recipes:
- The Tea Party Issue - Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
- The Lunchbox Issue - Seeded Crackers (GF)
- The Picnic Issue - Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers (GF)
- The Party Issue - ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers (GF)
- The Easy Issue - Moroccan Seed Crackers (GF)
- The On the Road Issue - Grain Free Crackers (GF)
- The Packed Lunch Issue - Cheesy Crackers or Seeded Polenta Crackers (GF)
- The Snacks Issue - Parmesan Sesame Crackers (GF) or Carrot and Seed Crackers (GF) or Grain Free Cumin Chickpea Crackers (GF)
- The Herb Garden Bonus Issue - Crunchy Thyme Crackers
- The Readers Issue - 4 Ingredient Cheese Crackers
- The Summer Issue - Lemon Pepper Almond Crackers