Sweet Chilli Tuna Sandwich Filling
This not only makes a lovely sandwich filling it also makes a great dip to serve alongside our Olive Oil Crackers also featured in this issue.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was super quick and easy. I was doubtful that my children would take to it but one of my two year olds in particular just loved it. Couldn't get enough." - Julia
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 6 full sandwiches
Can be frozen
- spring onions - 2, sliced
- tuna - 420g tin, in springwater, drained
- sweet chilli sauce - 60g
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Add spring onions (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 1 second.
- Add drained tin of tuna (from 420g can) and sweet chilli sauce (60g) to the bowl. Combine Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: This recipe can be doubled.