Super Simple Passionfruit Ice Cream
Another winning recipe to use up a tin of condensed milk right here! As an added bonus, this is a great way to use up a leftover tin of passionfruit pulp you bought for the pavlova that you never ended up making. It's a much more cost effective way to use passionfruit when they aren't in season.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I've never had success with ice cream, but this one is amazing! So easy and tasty." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + overnight freezing time
Can be frozen
- cream - 300g, pure
- condensed milk - 390g tin
- passionfruit - 6, pulp only (or 100g tin of passionfruit pulp)
- Place cream (300g) into bowl. Insert the whisk attachment. Mix on Speed 3. Whilst whisking, drizzle in the condensed milk (390g tin) through the hole in the lid. Whisk until slightly thickened.
- Pour into a freezer safe container.
- Pour passionfruit pulp (from 6 passionfruit) over the mixture. Use the end of a spoon to mix gently to form a marbling effect.
- Cover and place into the freezer. Freeze overnight.
- Serve in a bowl or in ice cream cones.