Super Quick Fish Curry
There is something about a good curry that feels so satisfying. This super quick fish curry is ideal for a weeknight dinner and best served with some fresh naan and rice.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Very quick and easy recipe. Served with rice, it was very filling. My hubby thought it was lovely." - Bec B.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and halved
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- vegetable oil - 20g
- tinned tomatoes - 400g, chopped
- madras curry paste - 1-2 Tbsp
- cod - 300g, chopped in small pieces
- vegetable stock - 1 cube or 15g vegetable stock paste
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place the onion (1) and garlic clove (1) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the vegetable oil (20g). Program 5 minutes / 120C* / Speed 1.
- Add the tomatoes (400g tin), curry paste (1-2 Tbsp), cod (300g), water (150g) and vegetable stock cube (1). Program 15 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed. Test and season with salt and pepper as required.
- Serve with naan bread and rice immediately.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.