A refreshing drink for those hot summer days. It makes a lot, so why not fill up some jugs and leave on the table for guests to serve themselves? They will love this delicious, easy, refreshing drink while they devour their summer BBQ.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick and easy drink to mix together, and it can be made for everyone - enjoy a little summer cocktail by adding in the alcohol or leave it out for all ages to enjoy." - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes a lot!
Can be frozen
- ice - 600g
- pineapple - 800g, peeled and diced
- fresh mint - 1/2 bunch, leaves only
- pineapple juice - 800g
- ginger beer - 1L, or lemonade
- lime juice - 40g
- white rum - 200g, optional
- Place ice (200g only), pineapple (400g only) and mint leaves (from 1/2 bunch) into a large pitcher.
- Add remaining ice (400g) and pineapple (400g) into the mixer bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 7 seconds.
- Add pineapple juice (400g only), ginger beer (500g only) and lime juice (20g only) to the bowl. Combine Speed 2 / 10 seconds. Pour into the large pitcher.
- Add remaining pineapple juice (400g), remaining ginger beer (500g), remaining lime juice (20g) and white rum (200g, if using) to the bowl. Combine Speed 2 / 10 seconds. Add to the large pitcher. Mix gently to combine.