Summer Vegetable Frittata
The summery vegetable frittata makes for the perfect end to a lovely warm day. It is packed with nutrients and colourful veggies to make your evening enjoyable, easy and healthy. You can enjoy it as a main meal with a side salad, or make it a side dish!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great light meal option for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The flavours were lovely." - Claire
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 45 minutes
Serves 6-8, depending on accompaniments
Cannot be frozen
- potato - 300g, baby, diced into 1cm cubes
- water - 1L, hot
- sun dried tomatoes - 50g
- zucchini - 1
- chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- fresh parsley - 5g
- fresh dill - 5g
- fresh mint - 5g
- eggs - 4
- egg white - 2
- milk - 10g
- mustard - 5g, wholegrain
- cream cheese - 20g
- olive oil - 30g
- peas - 150g, defrozted if frozen
- feta cheese - 150g
- Place the potatoes (300g) in the internal steaming basket. Fill the bowl withhot water (1L) and set the internal steaming basket in place. Program 25 minutes / 100C / Speed 1. Remove the potatoes, drain the liquid and set aside.
- Place the tomatoes (50g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 5 seconds. Set aside in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the zucchini (1) and chilli flakes (1 tsp) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 2 seconds. Set aside in a small mixing bowl
- Add the parsley (5g), dill (5g) and mint (5g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 3seconds. Set aside in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the eggs (4), egg whites (2), milk (10g), mustard (5g) and cream cheese (20g) in the bowl. Combine Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil (30g) on medium heat. Fry the potatoes for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini and fry for another minute. Add the peas (150g) and the egg mixture and scatter with the feta (150g) and tomatoes. Turn the heat to medium low and cook for 10-12 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Serve scattered with the herbs and salad.