Stuffed Peppers Thermomix Tapas Recipe
Another favourite adapted from Jamie Oliver – made SO super quick and easy with the Thermomix.
We featured this (one of Bec’s favourite recipes ever!) in our Thermomix Tapas Feast podcast episode, Episode 49.
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 15 minutes
- capsicum - whole roasted, jarred
- manchego cheese - 100g, you could also use Pecorino / Parmesan
- rice crumbs - 25g, or bread crumbs if not making gluten free
- almonds - 50g, blanched
- fresh thyme - 1 bunch, leaves only, from a small bunch
- red wine vinegar - 10g
- To TM bowl add 100g manchego cheese, 25g rice crumbs, 50g blanched almonds, leaves from a small bunch of fresh thyme, salt, pepper & 10g red wine vinegar. Speed 8/ 8 seconds. Remove from TM bowl & set aside.
- Spoon stuffing into peppers.
- Put under the grill for 8 minutes.