Stuffed Chicken with Camembert and Cranberry Sauce
Christmas is a time of celebration, which includes lots of indulgences like this lovely rolled chicken breast with Camembert and cranberry sauce. It is served up with roast potatoes and makes a lovely dinner for the whole family. For a bit of a change, you could also make this with turkey breasts instead.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Delicious stuffed chicken breast, good enough for Christmas lunch!" - Jenny
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cranberries - 150g, dried
- sugar - 10g
- water - 75g
- cinnamon - 1/4 tsp, ground, optional
- potatoes - 500g, baby, halved
- water - 1L, hot
- chicken breasts - 4, or 2 turkey breasts
- Camembert cheese - 200g wheel
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp, black
- Place the cranberries (150g), sugar (10g), water (75g) and cinnamon (1/4 tsp) into the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Blend Speed 6 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and set aside in a bowl to cool while you cook the potatoes.
- Without cleaning the bowl, add the potatoes (500g) to the internal steaming basket. Fill the bowl with hot water (1L) and set the basket in place. Program 15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 1, measuring cap on.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C. Line a deep oven dish with baking paper.
- Carefully butterfly each chicken breast (4) with a sharp knife. Using meat mallet or similar, pound the chicken until it is a thin even piece.
- Spread a heaped tablespoon of the cooled cranberry sauce onto the chicken breast and top the entire length of the breast with thick slices of Camembert cheese (200g total).
- Roll the chicken up and place it seam side down into the prepared dish. Use toothpicks to secure if necessary.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt (1 tsp) and pepper (1 tsp) and add the cooked potatoes to the tray.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with potatoes.