- Prep Time: 50 minutes
Stroganoff is such a popular dish in many homes, we thought why not try it with meatballs? This is a delicious meal perfect for the cooler months ahead. Team up with some delicious hot pasta or mashed potato and steamed vegetables. However you serve it, we are sure it will impress.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "After Miss 11 took her first bite she exclaimed 'WOW Mum, these meatballs are delicious!' The family have requested this tobe a regular meal as they were so tasty. The meatballs were moist and cooked perfectly." - Anita
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Total Preparation Time 50 minutes
Makes 30 small meatballs
Can be frozen
- carrot - 80g, oughly chopped
- zucchini - 60g, roughly chopped
- beef mince - 500g
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- onion powder - 1 tsp
- breadcrumbs - 50g (*can use GF)
- onion - 1, peeled and roughly chopped
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- oil - 20g
- paprika - 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste - 20g
- worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp, recipe in Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus
- beef stock - 600g, liquid
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- cornflour - 1 Tbsp (*ensure GF if required)
- water - 1 Tbsp, hot
- sour cream - 1.5 Tbsp (*can omit for DF)
- Place the carrot (80g) and zucchini (60g) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add mince (500g), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), onion powder (1 tsp) and breadcrumbs (50g). Mix on Speed 5 until combined.
- Pour mixture out onto a plate.
- Scrunch two pieces of baking paper under water. Smooth them out and place into both the steaming attachment lower dish and the upper tray.
- Roll 30 small meatballs from the mince mixture and place on the baking paper. Place steaming attachment into the fridge whilst you prepare your sauce.
- Place onion (1) and garlic cloves (2) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (20g). Program 4 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add paprika (1 Tbsp), tomato paste (20g), Worcestershire sauce (2 tsp) andstock (600g) to bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place steaming attachment in place. Program 23 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2.
- Remove meatballs and carefully place into an insulated server to keep warm.
- Meanwhile mix cornflour (1 Tbsp) and water (1 Tbsp) together. Add to the bowl. Cook for 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add sour cream (1.5 Tbsp) and mix on Speed 3 until combined.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and serve.
Note: You can serve this on mash or pasta of choice. Steamed veggies on theside make it a complete meal.