Full of good fats and antioxidants, this healthy strawberry whip is really easy to prepare and can be on the table in 5 minutes or less. It has been shared with us by Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way. The sweetness of this recipe will vary depending on how sweet your strawberries are. You may find you don't need to add any sweetener at all.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "You wouldn't even know there was avocado in this! Very yummy, and it would even be good on muesli in the morning or frozen as an ice cream." - Jodie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- strawberries - 250g punnet, hulled
- blueberries - 50g
- avocados - 2, ripe, halved and seed taken out
- protein powder - 2 scoops, vanilla flavored
- milk - 60g, own choice or filtered water
- Optional sweeteners:
- rice malt syrup - 1 Tbsp
- stevia - 1/2 tsp, granulated
- banana - 1/2, ripe
- Add the strawberries (from 250g punnet), blueberries (50g), avocados (2), protein powder (2 scoops), milk of choice (60g) and optional sweeteners of choice (if using) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 6.
- Serve on its own or with whipped coconut cream.