Strawberry Vanilla Sparkling Water
A light and refreshing drink that adults and kids alike will love. You can use blueberries or raspberries in place of strawberries... or a combination of all three! The fresh fruit in this makes it a lovely sweet option on a hot summer day.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is the watermelon juice's naughty sister. Not as healthy but my favourite! This sparkling strawberry drink has a hint of vanilla that complements it so well. You will go back for more." - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- sugar - 200g
- vanilla pod - 2, seeds only
- strawberries - 800g, fresh, washed and hulled
- ice cubes - to serve
- soda water - 1.25L, cold
- strawberries - halved, to garnish
- fresh mint - leaves, to garnish
- blueberries - to replace strawberries
- raspberries - to replace strawberries
- Add the sugar (200g) and vanilla seeds (from 2 beans) to the bowl. Grind Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add the washed and hulled strawberries (800g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Divide the strawberry mix into 6-8 glasses and top with ice.
- Top each glass with sparkling water (1.25L total).
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and fresh mint leaves.