Strawberry Green Tea Smoothie
A refreshing and rejuvenating liquid treat Shared with us by Alyce Alexandra. It’s incredibly easy to make homemade yoghurt in the thermo mixer. Save money and improve your health by making your own yoghurt. Making your own ensures that your yoghurt is fresh and free from preservatives, refined sweeteners and thickeners. Try the No-Fail Thick and Creamy Yoghurt in this issue.
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- almond milk - 300g (*can use other milk for NF)
- green tea - 200g, brewed, chilled
- strawberries - 100g, hulled and frozen
- yoghurt - 100g, plain (*can use DF)
- banana - 1, halved
- baby spinach - 50g
- fresh mint - handful
- maca powder - 1 Tbsp, optional
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- honey - 15g, raw, or to taste, can omit for lower carb or vegan
- Place almond milk (300g), tea (200g), strawberries (100g), yoghurt (100g), banana (1), baby spinach (50g), mint (handful), maca powder (1 Tbsp, cinnamon (1 tsp) and honey (15g) in the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 9.
- Serve as an energising mid-morning pick-me-up.