We are bringing the 80s back with this very popular dessert. Did you know that this dessert actually dates back to the 15th century!? Dessert really doesn't get much easier than this! For a dairy-free alternative, try pairing the strawberry coulis with a double batch of the Whipped Coconut Cream!
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total cooking time 8 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cream - 600ml, thickened
- strawberries - 200g, fresh
- icing sugar - 2 Tbsp, or sweetener of choice, optional
- water - drizzle, may require
- Insert whisk attachment to bowl.
- Add cream (600ml). Whip cream Speed 4 / 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer cream into a separate bowl.
- Clean and dry mixer bowl and whisk attachment.
- Add strawberries (200g) and icing sugar (2 Tbsp) to bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 6.
- Add a little drizzle of water if you need to thin your strawberry coulis.
- Add most of your strawberry coulis (leaving some aside to garnish), to the whipped cream and swirl it together slightly. Do not mix in completely.
- Serve in parfait dishes with the remaining coulis and a fresh strawberry.