Strawberry Daiquiri for one? Coming right up! No need to hire a daiquiri machine when you can whiz one up for you and your friends. This recipe lends itself to doubling or even tripling, depending on your crowd.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 1 minute
Cannot be frozen
- strawberries - 3
- white rum - 45g, or substitute coconut rum for a variation
- strawberry liqueur - 15g
- lime - 1, juice only
- ice cubes - 4-5
- Add strawberries (3), white rum (45g), strawberry liqueur (15g), lime juice (from 1 lime) and ice cubes (4-5) to the bowl and slowly increase to Speed 8.
- Blend on Speed 8 / 30 seconds or until smooth.
- For an intense strawberry flavour, replace ice cubes with 4-5 frozen strawberries.
- To make as a mocktail, omit rum and strawberry liqueur and add 60g lemonade.