Strawberry Cream Smoothie Bowl
Could be breakfast... could be dessert! This delicious smoothie bowl has been shared with us by Bianca from Wholefood Simply. Full of goodness and wholefood ingredients, it's perfect for any time of the day!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick breakfast idea. My kids loved it in squeezypouches." - Diana
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- strawberries - 100g, hulled
- banana - 1, frozen, chopped
- almond milk - 80g, or your preffered milk
- cashew butter - 25g
- honey - 1 tsp, or rice malt syrup
- chocolate - dark, for topping (*ensure DF if required)
- maple syrup - for topping
- Add strawberries (100g), banana (1), almond milk (80g), cashew butter (25g), honey (1 tsp) and vanilla (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with dark chocolate and maple syrup if desired. For a healthier option, try coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
- Eat while cold and enjoy