Strawberry Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Planning a big lunch, followed by a big dinner? Why not start the day with a round of these yummy festive breakfast smoothies for the whole family? We think you'll love these all year round, but don't they look great for Christmas morning? Or maybe you'll find them perfect for the post-Christmas detox!
A great combo of fruit with a bit of (red!) veg thrown in for good measure. A deliciously delightful start to the day.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "How many times have you skipped breakfast Christmas morning so you could overindulge on yummy food for the rest of the day? These light, refreshing, vibrant smoothies make for a light, easy but indulgent start to Christmas Day festivities. So yummy!" - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- beetroot - 1/2, small fresh, peeled and diced
- banana - 1, frozen, chopped
- strawberries - 100g, leaves removed and halved
- water - 250g, or coconut water or milk of choice
- ice cubes - 100g
- Add beetroot (1/2), banana (1), strawberries (100g) and water (250g) to bowl. Program 2 minutes / Speed 10.
- Serve over ice (100g).