Strawberry and Mint Crush
This is a another drink you will want to make a few batches of before serving. This is a great drink for the kiddies to enjoy – without the optional rum, of course!!!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was refreshing, quick and easy. I loved mine with Champagne!" - Shannon
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- ice cubes - 200g
- strawberries - 500g, fresh, hulled
- fresh mint - 10, leaves
- lime juice - 15g
- apple juice - 800g, sweet
- rum - 50g, optional
- Add the ice (200g) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 1 x 1 second blast.
- Add the hulled strawberries (500g), mint leaves (10), lime juice (15g), apple juice (800g) and rum (50g, if using) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 5 seconds or until your desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.