Strawberry and Mint Cream Cheese Bagels
Quick and easy, yet full of flavour. You really can't beat the combination of strawberries and mint! These colourful and delicious bagels take no time at all to whip up, so they will make a great addition to your brunch table.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Such a quick flavoursome dish, loved it. Would be a spectacular dish for a special occasion." - Jan
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- cream cheese - 250g, cubed
- cream - 50g, pure
- honey - 100g
- fresh mint - 10, leaves, plus extra to garnish
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- bagels - 4, halved
- strawberries - 250g, hulled and quartered
- Add the cubed cream cheese (250g), cream (50g), honey (100g), mint leaves (10) and vanilla extract (1 tsp) into the bowl. Mix on Speed 7 until smooth.
- Lightly toast the halved bagels (4).
- Spread each bagel with the cream cheese and top with quartered strawberries (250g).
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Make your own!
* Make your own bagels with the recipe in the Guacamole Bagels with Bacon and Poached Eggs from this issue or the Bagels recipe from The Breakfast Issue.