- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Strawberries & Cream Muffins
It doesn't get much better than this! White chocolate and fresh strawberries just work so well together. These are great to whip up when you need something sweet in a hurry.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I love a super easy muffin recipe! This one doesn't disappoint. The strawberries on top are a delicious addition. I'll definitely make them again - a good recipe to freeze for lunches and morning teas!" - Belinda
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Makes 12 large muffins
Can be frozen
- milk - 250g
- eggs - 2
- butter - 90g, softened or melted
- self raising flour - 320g
- sugar - 100g
- salt - 1 tsp
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- chocolate chips - 200g, white
- strawberries - 200g, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tray with paper cases.
- Add milk (250g), eggs (2), butter (90g), flour (320g), sugar (100g), salt (1 tsp), baking powder (1 tsp) and white chocolate (200g) to bowl. Speed 4 until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fill cases until full with mixture.
- Place chopped strawberries (200g) on top of each muffin, pressing them into the mixture slightly.
- Cook for 18-25 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for 3 days or in the fridge for 5.